2015年7月24日金曜日

A Progress Test

At the beginning of this week, we took a progress test.
It is the important test to judge whether we have enough ability to go to a next level class.
We have to get 75 out of 100 in listening, 75 out of 100 in reading and 60 out of 100 in grammar.

I got only 60 in listening, 67 in reading and 90 in grammar.
Until I got the result, I felt my improvement.
After the exam, I was disappointed my English skill.
I was disappointed about the result because I had thought my English skill had been improved.

No one in our class could pass the border score.

However, we were allowed to go to a next level class.

I doubt that the exam has the significance of existence.

Anyway, we will upgrade from B1-3 to B2-1 next week.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


1 件のコメント:

  1. Good to see that results are getting better and I am sure you will do good in coming days. Thank you for sharing the progress with us

    返信削除