2015年7月25日土曜日

I could't resist to buy ...

I could't resist to buy "how i met your mother".



I love the TV series "friends".

When I talk about this, everyone recommend me "how i met your mother".

So I searched the way watching that drama on the internet, but I couldn't.

Some of the streaming service is not on service in U.K.

Recently I joined Netflix, but "how i met your mother" is not there.
(Maybe, in U.S, you can watch it in Netflix)

I had no choice without buying DVD.

However, my Mac Book Pro don't have a DVD drive.

So, I bought dvd drive. It was a big expense.

Today, I watched "how i met your mother".

It was very funny and phrases which appears in the drama are useful for our daily life.

This is effective for me as a training tool of listening and speaking.

I don't regret this expense.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿