2015年8月25日火曜日

I read A statement marking 70 years since the end of World War II

I'm the last person to talk about politics in Japan.

But in London, I have much more chance to talk about politics than Japan.

So I read full text of a statement marking 70 years since the end of World War II released by Shinzo Abe.

Full Text in English
http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2015/08/14/full-text-japanese-prime-minister-shinzo-abes-world-war-ii-statement/

Full Text in Japanese(日本語全文)
http://www.sankei.com/politics/news/150814/plt1508140016-n1.html

I know, the statement is quite political not sincere.

But there are a lot of things I can agree with.

Especially, I like that he relates a reason of the war to economic deadlock.

I think most reason of wars related to economics.

Besides, "Make fair and open international economic" is more concrete and more constructive than "Abolish wars".

It seems there are some critics that his statement is linguistic trick.

But I assess his statement.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿