2015年8月28日金曜日

People who learn language easily

Actually, my parents are good at learning language.

My father is German Teacher.
I'm not sure how my mother can speak foreign language, but I have seen that she spoke some foreign languages.

It seems I don't have that kind of gift.
English is second worst subject in the exam for entrance to University.
(The worst is Ethics.)

On the other hand, it seems some People learn language easily.

Recently, I try to find the common character of them.

In my opinion, they have a sense of music or sound.

They have good ears. As a result, they have a good pronunciation.

Almost all people who I know as a good English speaker are good at singing or they have a talent of music.

Besides, they are good at mimicking others as well.

They often mimic behaviors and speeches of others.

Some of my friends often mimic announce of a platform, "Mind the gap please".

I'm the last person to mimic others, but the last few days, I tried to mimic my teacher's behaviors in secret.

I'm not sure it is effective now.

If I feel it is effective, I'm going to write here.



P.S

According to Richard Brecht, Deputy Director of the National Foreign Language Center, Japanese is the hardest language for a native English speaker to learn.

Maybe we could say an opposite thing. That is, English is the hardest language for a native Japanese speaker to learn.

Oh my gosh!

cite:http://pages.jh.edu/~jhumag/0299web/degree.html#language


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿