2015年8月16日日曜日

The photos of Universal Studios and Disney World

Universal Studios


There were a Harry Potter World in Orlando.
Recently I watched Harry Potter movie.
So, My memory about Harry Potter World was clear.
I was excited.


 Gringotts bank

 Leicester Square Station in Universal Studios Orlando.
 Kings Cross Station in Universal Studios Orlando.

 I took a rest in this vehicle while other members took a roller-coaster.Because I was scared to ride it(Hollywood Rip Ride).





This is a Butterbeer which you know!
Of course, it doesn't include alcohol.

Disney World ( Animal Kingdom )



 This is Lion King show.This is one of the most valuable show you should see in The Disney World.
Dance, juggle, acrobatics, all of things were  the highest level in the world.





This creature was so disgusting. I'm curious about it.
I think they are fish, but they have hands.
I have never seen like this. 
Amazing!

Disney World( Magic Kingdom )



 If we want to see a parade in the front row in Tokyo Disney Land, we have to keep a place at least 30 minutes before the parade starts. But in Orlando, we can see a parade in the front row, although we come to the place only 10 minutes before.

 Big Thunder Mountain was suddenly broken after we waited in a queue for one hour.
We were disappointed.

  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿