2015年8月2日日曜日

Wanted! The comic which includes a lot of Keigo(polite expression).

About a week ago, I went to the restaurant with my friend which met at a Meetup.

( Meetup is a application you can meet people who have same interests. )

The friend can speak Japanese well, but she seemed not to be satisfied with her Japanese skill.

She told me that she couldn't use Japanese polite expression well.

Actually, there are two kinds of polite expression in Japanese.

One of them is Sonkeigo, and another is Kenjogo(Humble expression).

It is very difficult even for our Japanese.

So I recommend her to touch a lot of Japanese polite expression.

Especially, I recommend to read Kacho Shima Kousaku.

It is a Japanese comic.

Shima Kousaku is a Japanese worker.

So, he use polite expression often.

If you know other comic whic includes a lot of polite expression, please tell me.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿