2015年9月15日火曜日

Blue Lagoon and so on


8 Sep. Today I got up at 4 A.M because my flight was supposed to depart at 7:15.

I flew to Iceland. After I arrived at Iceland, I bought SIM card. I could use Three SIM card in Northern Europe, but it doesn't work in Iceland.



I bought Vodafone's one. All you have to do is to insert SIM card but, in some phones, you need set APN.

First I went to Blue Lagoon. I had made a reservation for Blue Lagoon. It includes transports from airport to Blue Lagoon and from Blue Lagoon to Reykjavík. But it doesn't include entrance fee.

I knew that, but I didn't know a reservation for entrance recently become essential to get in the Blue Lagoon. So I had to wait for a while. You should make a reservation in advance if you will go to Blue Lagoon.






After Blue Lagoon, I went to a accommodation which is a dormitory. I will stay here for 5 days. I was surprised because we need extra fee for a blanket. I have never stayed a hostel like that.

After that, I went to the center of Reykjavík by walk. It was quite hard because of the weather. I didn't know how strong the wind is in Iceland.



I used to think that British weather is the worst in the world, but maybe Icelandic weather is the worst.

I checked a weather report in Iceland and was disappointed.




Until this time, I came to dislike Iceland. I thought if I were to live in Iceland I would go into depression.


Then, I went to a restaurant whose name is 'Old Iceland Restaurant' in the downtown.




What a awesome! All of them were very nice. I ordered lamb stake. I have never had such a delicious lamb. I thought if there is this lamb in the world, I don't need beef at all!

One of the waiter recommend me a red wine whose name is 'Adobe Reserva Cavernet Sauvignion Chiie 2013'. It was rich tannin and very matched my lamb. Everything was perfect.

I came to like Iceland a little bit.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿