2015年9月24日木曜日

I met a woman in a Golden Circle tour.


12 Sep. Today I joined to horse riding and Golden Circle tour.

First, we rode horse. I was a little nervous because there was very short instruction, but it worked out.




I met a Japanese woman in this tour. She said that she visited Austria for an art exhibition before she came to Iceland.

I asked the name of the exhibition and was very surprised.

The name of the exhibition was


'Ars Electronica'!


It was one of the most famous media art exhibition. The woman's name is Kyoko Kuno and she is a media artist.

My professor in my graduated school was an media artist, so I have some acquaintances in this world.

In our conversation, we knew that we have a lot of people who both of us know.

After I came back to London, I knew that I unwittingly appreciated her work several years ago.

What a small world!

Anyway, we became friendly, so we enjoyed Golden Circles and had a dinner together. It was so nice.











  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


1 件のコメント:

  1. Its a mesmerising place with all the natural scenes and that fall is simply awesome in the background. The dinner looks so tempting and delicious. Do share more pictures with us.

    返信削除