2015年9月11日金曜日

I visited a restaurant which is famous as a location for filming 'Kamome Shokudo'.

7 Sep. The ferry which I got on arrived in Finland at 10 A.M. and I arrived at my dormitory at 11 A.M.

I was afraid I didn't have enough time to see a lot, but finally I could visit a lot of places.

market





Fortress of Suomenlinna






Rock Church



Kamppi Chapel of Silence




Uspenskin Cathedral (Uspenskin Katedraali)




Lutheran Cathedral 




Haircut Mario


 I wanted to have my hair cut, but it was closed though it hadn't been closing time yet. That was a shame.


Etc










Kamome Shokudo



This is the place where famous Japanese movie 'Kamome Shokudo' was shot.

I ordered a cinnamon roll which appears in the movie and it was nice.


There is a Japanese woman. She has  lived in Finland for 5 years because her husband is Finnish. I asked her how she met your husband.

They met in Starbucks when he traveled in Japan and he picked up her. It is a shame that I can't drink coffee. Anyway, I enjoyed talking to her.

After I had the cinnamon roll, I left the restaurant. But after a while, I visited there again for a dinner. I had reindeer stew. It was nice as well.



And finally I have to confess that I have never seen that movie.

Accommodation


After I went back my accommodation, I went to the kitchen. There are about ten people there. I was surprised because almost all of them spoke very good English. If they were in my school, they would be the highest level. Sometimes I couldn't understand what they said. That's a shame.

I felt that my English level was still quite low. Anyway it was a good listening lesson.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿