2015年10月29日木曜日

Japanese Restaurants in London Pt.2


Ippudo


This is 95% complete Japanese Ippudo ramen!!! The reason of 5% is that there is no free moyashi and takana.

There is special meal for students. It includes ramen, gyoza and 1 drink. It's just only £10! I love this kind of reasonable meal so much.

My Tabelog score: 3.5


※ P.S. Student promotion has finished on 1 November 2015. I'm sad.

Kanadaya 




It was typical tonkotsu ramen. Most tonkotsu ramen have a nasty smell, but this ramen didn't have it.
The price of ramen was around 10 pounds. Onigiri(rice ball) was 2 pounds and kaedama(extra noodle) was also 2 pounds.

My favorite point in this restaurant was there were a lot of free topping including takana;

If there weren't special meal for students in Ippudo, I might prefer to this restaurant.

My Tabelog score: 3.48


wasabi 


This is a famous chain of Japanese restaurant in London. The price is reasonable.
You can eat in or you can also take away.

I bought nigiri. Salmon was good, but other nigiri are not good.
One of the biggest problem is that rice wasn't tasty.


You should buy chickenkatsu-curry here. The taste is good and you can eat two chickenkatsu. The price was around 6 pounds 5.45 pounds. I noticed that the quality of curry was good in London.

One of the biggest problem is they didn't give me spoon. I had to use folk and knife instead of spoon. It was quite difficult to eat curry without spoon.

My Tabelog score : 3.11

  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


2 件のコメント:

  1. It looks good to me, Ramen, Solmon yummy but why 3.11 if taste and service was good. Anyhow can you tell us about the ambiance and customer service there?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Ambiance and customer service in Ippudo is good. Kanadaya's one is so-so.
      Tabelog is one of the most severe review web site in Japan.
      Because I followed the custom, I scored 3.11.
      In other words, it was good but not excellent.

      削除