2015年10月29日木曜日

Japanese Restaurants in London Pt.3

Lagu




This restaurant is difficult to evaluate. The place was very comfortable to stay, staffs were very friendly, their service was totally excellent.

I ordered Karaage Teriyaki Mayo don as a Lunch Set( plus small appetizer and miso-soup ).

The taste was very very home made. I didn't feel that it was a professional work. Their work was very polite but it wasn't technical.

Frankly speaking, I thought the taste was very average. I will recommend only people who want to eat Japanese home made meals.

My Tabelog score 3.12


Tajimatei



Amateur people prepare sushi in most Japanese restaurant, but this restaurant is definitely different from them.

I saw how the people prepared meals and I thought they are genuine professional sushi chef.

Their fishes were very fresh and tasty.

But, to be honest, my best in this restaurant is Tamagoyaki( baked egg ). It is so tasty and good elasticity.

Tempura is not so good. I prefer to Eat Tokyo's ones.

This restaurant is not cheap, but acceptable price.

My Tabelog score 3.19


Eat Tokyo


I went to the restaurant as a group twice.

Butakimuchi 


I'm sorry that I don't like this Butakimuchi so much. Because it tastes like dried bonito too much.

Sunomono 


Mediocre. And I don't need wasabi in sunomono.

Agedashi dofu


Mediocre.

Tamagoyaki


Too sweet for me.

Chikin teriyaki ( Sorry no photo )

Not bad.

Butakakuni ( Sorry no photo )

Not bad.

Tempura 


I like this tempura. The coating is very crisp. Soup is also good and vegetables were fresh.

Age tuna roll 


I prefer to raw tuna.

Hyper roll ( Sorry no photo )

Amazing! It is not real Japanese food, but the taste was quite good.


My favorite point in this restaurant is they serves a variety of Japanese foods.
The price is reasonable or a little bit expensive.

If I recommend Japanese restaurant to my foreign friends, I recommend this restaurant. This restaurant is quite popular, so you should make a reservation if possible.


My Tabelog score 3.22


My conclusion is that there are no delicious Japanese restaurant in London without ramen restaurants or absurd pricing restaurants.


Relevant Link:
Japanese Restaurants in London Pt.1

  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加


2 件のコメント: